The 418' destroyer Turner Joy was one of the ships involved in the Gulf of Tonkin Incident that led to the escalation of the Vietnam War. It is now a museum located at the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard.
LOL!! Hi GG - stick to naming the bunny yourself. A male allowed to name a pet is how MY dog ended up being called Ruger (after the firearms.) HIS dog is called Neve!!
I like the name Turner Joy. I think I will name my next bunny that : )
ReplyDeleteGG
Um, did you forget? It's MY turn to name a bunny.
ReplyDeleteI really really don't want a bunny with a macho name like Brutus or Killer or the Terminator : )
ReplyDeleteGG
YESS! Brutus the bunny has a really nice ring to it!!
ReplyDeleteThis is why you are NOT naming the bunny!!!
ReplyDeleteGG
LOL!!
ReplyDeleteHi GG - stick to naming the bunny yourself. A male allowed to name a pet is how MY dog ended up being called Ruger (after the firearms.) HIS dog is called Neve!!
Annie
See, listen to Annie, she is a wise woman!!! Hi Annie : )
ReplyDeleteGG