Friday, October 10, 2014

International Postcard Week, October 5-11, 2014


Thanks to thoughtful Brenda surprising me with this fabulous IPW card yesterday, I am reminded that I forgot that it's that time of year again. That's right, it's International Postcard Week!....well, the tail end of it. I blame my forgetfulness on that rabbit-rabbit-rabbit thing from a few months ago.

But anyway, I notice that the uber-talented Rick Geary signed the brilliant IPW cartoon illustration, just like last year. Very cool!

 Big, big thanks, Brenda, for making me #35 of 250! :)


 










4 comments:

Postcard Blogger said...

I have always loved Rick Geary's work. This is my second time having him do the artwork for my postcard. :D

Happy International Postcard Week!
http://www.InternationalPostcardWeek.com

ONeal said...

I saw that he managed to sneak in another card marked "9teen87". Upside down, but still pretty cool! :)

Postcard Blogger said...

You are the first person to notice :D

ONeal said...

Really? Well then, yay me! I remembered it from last year, so I got out my magnifying glass and looked for it. :)