Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sent Postcard To Germany US-779781


Stefan had no special wishes. So, I just worked off of elements of his profile and his postcard wall of favorites. Plus, I felt bad that I was late sending out his official card, so I sent an extra card.

A bit of trivia: Yesterday, August 16th, was the 33rd anniversary of Elvis' death.











Some fine lookin' Missouri mules from my home state.

More trivia! Known for its strength, hardiness, intelligence and even temper, the Mule is the official animal of the state of Missouri.





3 comments:

oneal said...

Hey O'Neal, you are one very generous and thoughtful dude!

oneal said...

Thank you. Thank you very much!

(Just killing time and amusing myself until GG comes along and commits blasphemy against the late, great Elvis.)

GG said...

Elvis who? SOME of us are wayyyyy to young to remember much about Elvis : ) And hmmmm, known for its temper huh..... I sooooo want to say it, lol.
Love.
GG