Thursday, November 27, 2014

Niagara Falls After Dark

Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating today! And happy Thursday to everyone else! :)

Here's another nice card from the recent NY trip. Niagara Falls, the collective name of American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Canadian Falls, that lie on the international border between USA and Canada.


I was fortunate enough to squeeze in a quick night time stop at the Falls, while on the NY trip. It was my first time to get a night view. I was somewhat disappointed because there's not much that can be seen, really. The best view of the colored lights illuminating the Falls are definitely over on the Canadian side.

However, I still got plenty wet from the heavy spray in the air, and the roar of the rushing water was loud and clear! So, there's that. :)

2 comments:

MY POSTCARD-PAGE said...

To me the photo still looks pretty amazing...and a Happy belated Thanksgiving Day!!

ONeal said...

Thanks! I'm glad you can even tell what it is. I ended up with a lot of blurry pics that night.

And thanks for the belated holiday greeting, too. :)