Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Santa And His Straw Bale Tractor

Back in November, I spotted Santa resting in his custom-made straw bale tractor with built in Barcalounger. No, I wasn't at the North Pole, I was in rural Missouri, and so was Santa. Weird, huh? :)

I give major props to Santa or whoever came up with this extremely clever and fun idea!
 
(I know it's New Year's Eve, but I just had to give Santa and his tractor some blog time to finish out the year. I can't believe I forgot to do it pre-Christmas!)


3 comments:

Cari said...

You find the most interesting items.

ONeal said...

These straw bale finds are extra fun because they're temporary. It's probably not even there anymore.

It's great to see what happens when straw bales, a sense of humor and creativity collide. :)

Glass Doors Corpus Christi said...

Greaat blog you have here